Please read the sign-up rules before registering for a game.
- ALL GAMES START ON TIME. Arrive 15 minutes before the game to sign in and stretch out. Games will not wait for late players.
- All payments are final - refunds will not be made.
- Try to bring exact change to the fields, this is a great courtesy to us!
- Payments are due upon arrival and are mandatory to play. Post game payments are prohibited.
- Remember, this is a social league. Keep a relaxed attitude, meet some new people, and have a good time.
- Cancellations can be made up to 3 hours before the game. After that, you will be charged the fee for the game, whether you show up or not. Please note that by signing up you have accepted this rule and we can’t make any exceptions.
- However, please only sign up if you are positive you can play. Cancellations or not showing up ruins the fun for the other players who do show up and pay. You also take away the chance for another player who would like to play in your place. So please respect our basic rules!
- When playing sports, injuries can happen! Ativo Rio is not responsible for any injuries that occur while playing a game. We advise you to have the appropriate insurance to cover any medical needs you may have.
- You are responsible for the costs of the game regardless of injury or cancellations if Ativo Rio is not notified 3 hours prior to start of game.
We hope you understand the rules are there for you to play a well organised and fun match. We appreciate you respecting them. Enjoy the game!